Sophos Central Admin: Sophos Central Engineering will be performing routine maintenance to Sophos Central on Saturday February 1, 2020 starting at 13:00 (UTC). For more info please see KBA 133402.

Puremessage for Exchange W2008 R2 enable SPF Filter

Is it possible to enable SPF filtering for spoofed emails in Puremessage for Exchange 3.1.4.0?  

Thanks in advance,

Fred

• Hi Fred,

PureMessage for Exchange cannot do SPF filtering.  Central Email Gateway, PureMessage for UNIX, Email Appliance, and XG/UTM Firewall would be the products that can perform SPF filtering.

• In reply to MEric:

Exchange can https://markgossa.blogspot.com/2016/01/block-spoofed-email-exchange-2010-2013-2016-part1.html, but I had loads of NDRs.

It turns out that installing the SenderID Agent also installs the other spam agents and that the NDRs where a result of Content filtering Enabled with default SCL rating Reject, I have disabled Content Filtering and again enabled SenderID Filter. 

I have Hardfails sofar for lazy domain admins that forgot to include their mailing list provider and have set themselves a -all hardfail for not listed. 

Thanks,

Fred