This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Everyday I'm receiving notices that Quarantine is picking up bad sectors but nothing is there?

For the last month I am receiving notices from Sophos that there is PUC sector in my quarantine but nothing is there?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Glenda,

Is this perhaps this is another system sending an alert and its been quarantined as spam.. and your getting those alerts in your digest?   Chances are if its an automated system there is no reverse DNS and or its detecting as a false positive.  You may wish to white list the sender or create a rule specific to the data sender of the system ..  these systems often spoof a data sender that does not exist.. 

• Hi Glenda,

Is this perhaps this is another system sending an alert and its been quarantined as spam.. and your getting those alerts in your digest?   Chances are if its an automated system there is no reverse DNS and or its detecting as a false positive.  You may wish to white list the sender or create a rule specific to the data sender of the system ..  these systems often spoof a data sender that does not exist.. 

Children
No Data