This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phish Threat - Emails pending

I've enrolled everyone in a group and set up a program, however emails do not seem to be going, I have set 100% of them to go out over the course of an hour but no sign of them changing from 'Pending' I have tried changing the time to line up with mountain standard time as I cannot seem to change from this in settings.

Test emails are coming through perfectly.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • We are also experiencing a delivery issue. I seems to us, no answer yet from Sophos, that the mail queues on their end are monkeyed up. Your message will go out eventually, can't say when.

DAve

• Hey folks,

Has there been any movement on this one? I just set up a campaign last Friday and never received the test email nor the scheduled email from the campaign, itself.

Thanks

-Jeff

• Hi Jeff,

With regards to my own issue there is actually a 'Start Campaign' button that I had managed to totally miss. Unsurprisingly after clicking this, things began to happen!

If you have not received the test emails you may need to do some whitelisting as per the Sophos instructions.

• Thanks, Ashley. I thought I had clicked that but I may have ended it without knowing that's what I was doing. I just started it up again and I'll see what happens at the appropriate time of launch.

Thanks for such a prompt rely.

-Jeff Morris

• This is a new question. I have posted it here as I do not know how to send it otherwise. I received an alert for a Mal/Phish-A detected in my Library. It is an attached to an email from October 7th. This email was deleted  on the day and I can find no trace of it or of the attachment. What should I do? Any help would be appreciated.