This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phish Threat User Upload

Is it possible to automate data uploads to Phish Threat? Many of our systems have a mechanism where we can schedule this data transfer (e.g. once per week). If we are going to effectively institute a new employee training campaign, it would be helpful if this could accept new employee data on a very regular basis. With large institutions (we are 4k employees, but I am sure many PT customers are much larger), automating this task is crucial.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Chris,

I agree with you and we're working it :) At present Active Directory Sync is not available for Phish Threat. Users from Central will not currently get added to Phish Threat automatically but Development are working on getting this integrated. At the moment Central doesn’t capture all of the information needed by Phish Threat. Thus the options for now are the .csv file import method or add people manually for now. The next phase for us is to allow those aforementioned additional import methods and those features will be in the product as soon as possible. 

Best Regards,

Byron

• Hello Chris,

I agree with you and we're working it :) At present Active Directory Sync is not available for Phish Threat. Users from Central will not currently get added to Phish Threat automatically but Development are working on getting this integrated. At the moment Central doesn’t capture all of the information needed by Phish Threat. Thus the options for now are the .csv file import method or add people manually for now. The next phase for us is to allow those aforementioned additional import methods and those features will be in the product as soon as possible. 

Best Regards,

Byron

Children
No Data