This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phish Threat - are HTML TAGS supported<

Hi all, does anyone know, which or IF the HTML or other TAGS are supported within PhishThreat ?

I´m trying to edit the Mandatory Training Enroll Email (under language editing option), to make the look better, more consistent and more formal according to company rules.

So far, I have discovered, that only the "non-break-space" tag is working fine. Using BOLD <b> or Line break <BR> results in server 500 error in preview: "There was an error loading the email preview: 500 Internal Server Error".

&lt; &gt;

If there is no editor available, could Sophos allow HTML tags to make the email customized?

I really need help with this.

Patrik

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Patrik,

I can replicate this though the template editor is text based for this kind of email, and can use the available {field} tags as those go through an interpreter to create the email. Adding the HTML tags you mentioned will generate the 500 errors which is normal/ expected behaviour.

It would be best at this point for you to raise a feature request to have the same HTML editor that the simulation emails use for these types of emails. 

You may post your suggestion here: https://ideas.sophos.com/forums/593590-phish-threat

Best Regards,

Byron 

• Hi Patrik,

I can replicate this though the template editor is text based for this kind of email, and can use the available {field} tags as those go through an interpreter to create the email. Adding the HTML tags you mentioned will generate the 500 errors which is normal/ expected behaviour.

It would be best at this point for you to raise a feature request to have the same HTML editor that the simulation emails use for these types of emails. 

You may post your suggestion here: https://ideas.sophos.com/forums/593590-phish-threat

Best Regards,

Byron 

Children
No Data