This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phish Threat - Training - font & background change possible?

Hi all, I´m now trying to create a Training Campaign only and I am missing a tools for changing the fonts and backgroun. It is very importnant for the customer. It should look as regularcompany-style email newsletter or so.

The email comming from the PhishThreat platform uses TimesNew Roman font and combination of white /grey background by default. I want to change it, please!

Is the WISYWIG editor present only for Attack Campaigns!?

Thank you in advance!

Patrik

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Patrik,

It would be better to post your ideas and feature requests over on our Ideas web page: ideas.sophos.com/.../593590-sophos-phish-threat

This way our Product Management team can view these and consider adding more and more features into the products based on customer's feedback.

I understand your request, so please put that forward in the ideas page as the Training Campaign editor does not offer the same level as customisation as the Attack Campaigns. I presume that's because you're not trying to phish your employees with the email that gets sent out.  

Many thanks,

Byron 

• Hi Byron, posted to the ideas page. Problem is, I can´t wait for developers like 2 months or more. Can we have a customisation of that email from your support dpt?