This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bug found in Settings > My Profile

The time zone in My Profile is currently set at Mountain Standard, which is incorrect.

My First name, Last name, and Email address (along with a username hash) all appear.

I clicked the Time zone drop down and selected Easter Standard. I then clicked Save.

The screen reverts and error messages appear for the first three fields, which are now all blank with error messages indicating they are required.

However, there is now no ability to enter that information.

Not sure what's going on with this....

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Larry,

I've tried to replicate this and have not been able to. Are you able to enable remote assistance within Central, then message me directly providing your Sophos license number? With this information I would be able to log into your account and see the issue you're faced with. 

Regards,

Byron 

Update: The next version of Phish Threat will retire the option to set the timezone under the "My Profile" section. The time zone setting will continue to be available in the "My Company" section.

• Hi Larry,

I've tried to replicate this and have not been able to. Are you able to enable remote assistance within Central, then message me directly providing your Sophos license number? With this information I would be able to log into your account and see the issue you're faced with. 

Regards,

Byron 

Update: The next version of Phish Threat will retire the option to set the timezone under the "My Profile" section. The time zone setting will continue to be available in the "My Company" section.

Children
  • Hi Byron,

I know its been a while since this post was last updated, but i recently created a trial central account and i am facing the same issue that i cannot change my time zone because when i do it removes my other details like First Name, Last Name and Email.

I am also attaching a snapshot kindly guide as to how this should be resolved because when i create a campaign, it works according to this timeline (Mountain Standard Time) and this becomes difficult for me to pitch this solution to other customers.