This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phish Threat Documentation?

Three months after launch and I'm still looking for documentation on how to use all the features of this offering.

It is one thing to aimlessly click through settings and read an abbreviated version of how to do something; however, I would like a full explanation of what things are and how to go about the process from start through finish.

Reading a PDF versus watching a clip of a video is a big deal for me...

Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Larry,

I appreciate you sharing your experience with us. For now, we've provided the videos to help get the product setup if there is something specific you need assistance on, let us know and we'll be happy to guide you. 

There is also an FAQ which was put together to help Admins out so you may wish to view this.

I'll also update this post with info on the future of documentation for Phish Threat. 

Best Regards,

Byron 

• Hi Larry,

I appreciate you sharing your experience with us. For now, we've provided the videos to help get the product setup if there is something specific you need assistance on, let us know and we'll be happy to guide you. 

There is also an FAQ which was put together to help Admins out so you may wish to view this.

I'll also update this post with info on the future of documentation for Phish Threat. 

Best Regards,

Byron 

Children
No Data