This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Add your own content

Would be nice to add your own content. Anybody tried that ? Is it possible ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • OK . I see that. What about the training material. Can I upload my own training documents or videos ? Or modify the exiting training documents ?? For example, can I copy or modify the existing basic phishing template to have my company logo ?

• Hey Stephen,

Thanks for getting back in touch. The training material we have provided is constantly being updated and expanded upon so that it covers all phishing security topics. At present there's no way to edit the training material or add co-branding to them. You can however add your company logo within the 'Company Profile' page under 'Settings'. The image here will be used in various emails to employees when the {CustomerLogo} field is used. 

If you have any suggestions for the training material you've seen so far we'd love to hear from you. What would you like to see added/ changed?

Regarding your last comment about the templates for the phishing emails themselves, you can modify any of our existing templates or you can create your own phishing template from scratch by:

1. Navigating to the Phishing Templates page located within the "Settings" drop-down menu.
    2. Select the "Create New Template" option.
    3. Name the template and specify an attack type.
    4. Click "Save-Stay on Page"
    5. Select the language you would like the template to be in by clicking the "+" icon to the right of that language.
    6. Select one of our phishing templates from the "Use Existing Template" drop-down or simply create your own from scratch.
    7. Click "Save".

I trust this helps you out. 

Best Regards,

Byron

• Hey Stephen,

Thanks for getting back in touch. The training material we have provided is constantly being updated and expanded upon so that it covers all phishing security topics. At present there's no way to edit the training material or add co-branding to them. You can however add your company logo within the 'Company Profile' page under 'Settings'. The image here will be used in various emails to employees when the {CustomerLogo} field is used. 

If you have any suggestions for the training material you've seen so far we'd love to hear from you. What would you like to see added/ changed?

Regarding your last comment about the templates for the phishing emails themselves, you can modify any of our existing templates or you can create your own phishing template from scratch by:

1. Navigating to the Phishing Templates page located within the "Settings" drop-down menu.
    2. Select the "Create New Template" option.
    3. Name the template and specify an attack type.
    4. Click "Save-Stay on Page"
    5. Select the language you would like the template to be in by clicking the "+" icon to the right of that language.
    6. Select one of our phishing templates from the "Use Existing Template" drop-down or simply create your own from scratch.
    7. Click "Save".

I trust this helps you out. 

Best Regards,

Byron

Children
No Data