This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phish Threat - adding user emails

As partner, with client with a central account, it is weird, I can only add Phish threat users within my own domain, not for the customer's domain who I started the trial for. A message states that this is not possible.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi apalm123, to send out phishing simulations the employees domain must match the domain of the account holder. For example, if the Sophos Central trial account is for Joe@sophos.com, you can only send phishing simulations to the 5 employees with @sophos.com email addresses. You may need to create a new trial for this customer setting it up with their domain rather than your own, that way they can then phish their own domain. 

• Hi apalm123, to send out phishing simulations the employees domain must match the domain of the account holder. For example, if the Sophos Central trial account is for Joe@sophos.com, you can only send phishing simulations to the 5 employees with @sophos.com email addresses. You may need to create a new trial for this customer setting it up with their domain rather than your own, that way they can then phish their own domain. 

Children
  • This still is not working. I've tried with two different trial customers, and not able to use Phish Threat at all and so they never bought it.

I am a PARTNER. I have a partner portal. When I add a trial customer, that customer has their own Sophos Central section, but it's still only allowing me to create users at my own domain even on their trial account that has the other domain name.