This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phish Threat Training Question

Can you change the way that the users access the training? It seems counterproductive to have them "click on a link in an email" to access the training when they arrived at the training by failing the test by "clicking on a link in an email".

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • In Phish Threat v1, the training would immediately open in a browser. I would like to keep that functionality. Same comment - I don't want them to click links after clicking the wrong link. Especially when the link is not coming from our internal team - it's counter-productive because the users do not associate the Sophos name with training. They may think they're being phished again.

• In Phish Threat v1, the training would immediately open in a browser. I would like to keep that functionality. Same comment - I don't want them to click links after clicking the wrong link. Especially when the link is not coming from our internal team - it's counter-productive because the users do not associate the Sophos name with training. They may think they're being phished again.

Children
No Data