This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot Add Support Ticket

Trying to submit those two issues for PhishThreat.  I get all the way to the "Contact Info" then try and submit.  But it just redirects me to the same Contact Us page. Using Chrome.

As part of an experiment, Chrome temporarily shows only the lock icon in the address bar. Your SSL certificate with Extended Validation is still valid.
2contact-info.aspx?originitem=2336e07c-e106-4ffa-b9ff-19fd6c211678:42 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, dev.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com/.../js_visitor_settings.php, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See www.chromestatus.com/.../5718547946799104 for more details.
(anonymous) @ contact-info.aspx?originitem=2336e07c-e106-4ffa-b9ff-19fd6c211678:42
autocomplete.demandbase.com/autocomplete/stylesheet.v2.css:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
js_visitor_settings.php:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
cdn.livechatinc.com/tracking.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
stats.g.doubleclick.net/dc.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
global.js:63 showLocalContent: us
BoundFormConnector.js?md=1000:50 Sophos form connector: create Arguments(1)
BoundFormConnector.js?md=1000:67 Sophos form connector: Created with Object
BoundFormConnector.js?md=1000:50 Sophos form connector: addDataContainer Arguments(1)
BoundFormConnector.js?md=1000:50 Sophos form connector: addDataContainer Arguments(1)
scripts.demandbase.com/WuEFNglz.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
svrGP:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
svrGP:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Well turns out this was because on my monitor I could not see the checkbox next to the terms and conditions box.  That checkbox outline is far too light of a gray, and with the inside of the checkbox the same color of the background I was having trouble even seeing it.  After checking that it submits a ticket.

Children
No Data