This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Reporting a message with the Outlook plugin . . .

When I try to report a message with the Outlook plug-in, I get a 'Report Message is working on your Report Message request" until what appears to be a time out, then I get "We're sorry, we couldn't access Report Message. Make sure you have a network connection. If the problem continues, please try later." Do I need to open any firewall ports for this feature to work? We have a hybrid Exchange environment (Office 365 and on premise). The accounts I'm try to use are on premise, and the plugin was installed in the local Exchange environment.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I started the trial in January this year and the button worked on individual instances across Outlook 2013, 2016 PC and 2016 mac.  Licensed the full product for 350 users last week and deployed the button through the O365 central admin tools.

Button worked on Friday but I come into the office today (Monday) and lots of people are trying to use the facility to report a simulated Phish and now the button has stopped working with the same errors as above.

It's really bad that two days after we've launched the service to users and deployed the button, for it to stop working.  The staff have probably lost faith in the system already.

• Hi  

My apologies to hear about this. This potentially could be related to the same issue as others here are experiencing (PHISH-3736) which is still actively being investigated by our team.

Would it be possible to please raise a support case and PM me with your case ID so I can follow this up accordingly?

Thanks,

Florentino
    Director, Global Community & Digital Support

Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question, please use the 'Verify Answer' button.
    The Award-winning Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids
Reply Children