This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

About Sophos Mobile Encryption

Sophos Mobile Encryption is a free app for Android and iOS that allows you to encrypt files handed over by other apps and upload the encrypted files to cloud storage providers or store them securely in a
local storage within the app.

As of Sophos Mobile Encryption 2.2 the supported cloud storage solutions are:

• Dropbox
  • Egnyte
  • Google Drive
  • Telekom Media Center
  • Microsoft OneDrive (former SkyDrive)
  • WebDAV (for example ownCloud or Strato HiDrive)
  • WebDAV on IIS (Android only)

You can view Sophos SafeGuard encrypted files stored in cloud storage of these providers and the local file system.
With Sophos Mobile Encryption you can read files encrypted by SafeGuard Cloud Storage or SafeGuard Data Exchange.

Both are modules of SafeGuard Enterprise or one of its different editions.

They allow to encrypt files using a local key. These local keys are derived from a passphrase that is entered by a user.
You can only decrypt a file when you know the passphrase that was used to encrypt the file.
For details on the SafeGuard Cloud Storage and SafeGuard Data Exchange modules please refer to the SafeGuard Enterprise 6.1 documentation on www.sophos.com.

The Sophos Mobile Encryption app is available from Google Play or ITunes for free.
Currently the following operating systems are supported with version 2.2:

• Android 2.2 or higher
  • iOS 5 or higher

Manuals and Release Notes for each version can be found here.

:1016453

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Please helpe me:
    Currently I am testing Mobile Encription on Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 Edtion 2014 (android). After I have unistalled this app, password was still reqeusted on login sreen of this tablet. How can reach that password will also be uninstalled?

assword?
    :1020261
  • Please helpe me:
    Currently I am testing Mobile Encription on Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 Edtion 2014 (android). After I have unistalled this app, password was still reqeusted on login sreen of this tablet. How can reach that password will also be uninstalled?

assword?
    :1020261
Children
No Data