This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intercept x passworttresor

Hallo

ich setze Intercept x in der Version 9.5.1.13 unter iOS ein. Im Passwort-Safe werden die Pins , die unter dem Eintrag  „Kreditkarte“ eingegeben werden nicht  mehr angezeigt.

Beste Grüße

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

Are you able to view other account entries or notes if you have created any? This article refers to creating a password safe entry. Meanwhile, I will also check this with our team and will update you. 

Shweta

Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Hi Shweta,

In addition to the password for account data, the eye-symbol for displaying the data is available and works.

For credit card entries, the card pins are only displayed as dots and there is no eye-symbol to display the pins.

Regards,

Sven

• Hi  

The issue reported is something that our development team is currently looking into it. I would request you to open a support case and PM me the case details so that I can look into it. 

Shweta

Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Hi Shweta,

I opened a ticket. #9453913

Regards,

Sven

• Hi Shweta,

i have problems opening the case. the support wants a license number or something similar from me.
    I ask for clarification.
    Here the mail from support team:

Sehr geehrter Herr Stieler,

leider konnte unser Ticketsystem Ihrem Firmennamen oder Ihrer E-Mail Adresse keinen gültigen Supportvertrag zuordnen. Bitte teilen Sie uns Ihre Lizenz Informationen mit.

Wenn es sich bei Ihrem Produkt um eine SG Firewall handelt, schicken Sie uns bitte die Lizenz ID.

Sollte es sich um eine XG Firewall handeln, schicken Sie uns bitte die Seriennummer.

Handelt es sich um ein Software Produkt teilen Sie uns bitte Ihre Lizenznummer mit

Für Rückfragen zu Ihrem Supportvertrag, wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihren Vertriebspartner.

Vielen Dank

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Julian Sehring
    Sophos Technischer Support

Support Knowledge Base: https://community.sophos.com/kb
    Follow us on Twitter @SophosSupport
    Sophos Community (discussion forums): https://community.sophos.com

SOPHOS - Security made simple

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 2019-Nov-21 09:09 AM
    To: support@sophos.de,
    Cc:
    The following information was submitted on:21 November 2019 08:08:50 UTC/GMT

Name: Sven Stieler
    Company name: REGE
    Phone number: 036920120
    Email address: sstieler@gmx.de
    Product: Webform - Other
    Other Product: Intercept X Mobile
    Severity: Medium
    Description: Hello

i use Intercept x version 9.5.1.13 under iOS. In the password safe the pins entered under the entry "credit card" are no longer displayed.
    In addition to the password for account data, the eye-symbol for displaying the data is available and works.
    For credit card entries, the card pins are only displayed as dots and there is no eye-symbol to display the pins.

Best regards
    Sven
    -----------------------------------------------
  • Hi Shweta,

i have problems opening the case. the support wants a license number or something similar from me.
    I ask for clarification.
    Here the mail from support team:

Sehr geehrter Herr Stieler,

leider konnte unser Ticketsystem Ihrem Firmennamen oder Ihrer E-Mail Adresse keinen gültigen Supportvertrag zuordnen. Bitte teilen Sie uns Ihre Lizenz Informationen mit.

Wenn es sich bei Ihrem Produkt um eine SG Firewall handelt, schicken Sie uns bitte die Lizenz ID.

Sollte es sich um eine XG Firewall handeln, schicken Sie uns bitte die Seriennummer.

Handelt es sich um ein Software Produkt teilen Sie uns bitte Ihre Lizenznummer mit

Für Rückfragen zu Ihrem Supportvertrag, wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihren Vertriebspartner.

Vielen Dank

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Julian Sehring
    Sophos Technischer Support

Support Knowledge Base: https://community.sophos.com/kb
    Follow us on Twitter @SophosSupport
    Sophos Community (discussion forums): https://community.sophos.com

SOPHOS - Security made simple

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 2019-Nov-21 09:09 AM
    To: support@sophos.de,
    Cc:
    The following information was submitted on:21 November 2019 08:08:50 UTC/GMT

Name: Sven Stieler
    Company name: REGE
    Phone number: 036920120
    Email address: sstieler@gmx.de
    Product: Webform - Other
    Other Product: Intercept X Mobile
    Severity: Medium
    Description: Hello

i use Intercept x version 9.5.1.13 under iOS. In the password safe the pins entered under the entry "credit card" are no longer displayed.

Best regards
    Sven
    -----------------------------------------------
Children