This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

iPhone X stopped syncing mails and contacts after iOS 12.3.1 Update

Hello Sophos Community,

our CEO managed to upgrade his iPhone X to the newest iOS Version (12.3.1)… since then, he is not receiving emails and cannot send mails aswell.. later that day he recognized that contacts Arent syncing aswell…

He had the version 12.2 before and everything was working fine.

I already tried to de-Register and enroll the device completely new, but that didnt help… now he has 0 Mails or contacs on his iPhone because the sync is not working.

I was already looking for a iOS Downgrade, but our lovely Company Apple already stopped signing iOS 12.2 and earlier.

Our SMC-Server is running 9.0.2 and we already disable HTTP/2 on the last update...

Hope you have a Workaround for me, our CEO really Needs his Phone/Mail/Contacs next Week on his Business trip to the US...

Thank you in Advance!

Regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • So...

I managed to get it working somehow. The Problem was, that i needed to add the Password manually in the accountproperties of the iPhone and then i restarted the phone completely, after that it startet to sync everything…

Actually dont know what that was but seems to be working… I will test that further with my iPhone to see if i can recreate that issue.

Thank you anyways.

Regards