This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why install Sophos antivirus or mobile security for safer playstore app downloading?

So I have a genuine question on why Sophos Mobile Security is the best for me or anyone when downloading any app from google playstore for android mobile or any other playstore per say?

I am trying to find if not why I can also no use other antivirus options like Kaspersky or anything? Is it safe after I install your Security & Antivirus Guard.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Shaurya Sinha said:

So I have a genuine question on why Sophos Mobile Security is the best for me or anyone when downloading any app from google playstore for android mobile or any other playstore per say?

I am trying to find if not why I can also no use other antivirus options like Kaspersky or anything? Is it safe after I install your Security & Antivirus Guard.

Shaurya,

At a minimum, you need to install Sophos Mobile Security to protect your Android and the data on it from Malware.  Sophos Mobile Security will also help protect others with whom you communicate with your Android, so you don't send them malware or receive malware from them.

Security & Antivirus Guard is an add-on to Sophos Mobile Security.  Security & Antivirus Guard ensures that Sophos Mobile Security keeps running and that nothing tampers with it.

• Shaurya Sinha said:

Shaurya,

At a minimum, you need to install Sophos Mobile Security to protect your Android and the data on it from Malware.  Sophos Mobile Security will also help protect others with whom you communicate with your Android, so you don't send them malware or receive malware from them.

Security & Antivirus Guard is an add-on to Sophos Mobile Security.  Security & Antivirus Guard ensures that Sophos Mobile Security keeps running and that nothing tampers with it.

Children
No Data