This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SIM: ICCID und/ oder IMSI

Hallo,

a) Ganz allgemein von Interesse waere es zu wissen: Gibt es eine Moeglichkeit, ueber Sophos Mobile die ICCID oder die IMSI auszulesen?

b) Falls es zu a) keine Loesung gibt: Gibt es einen anderen Weg festzustellen, welche SIM-Karte in einem mobilen Endgeraet steckt? Einige Nutzer haben 2 mobile Endgeraete (Smartphone und Tablet) mit identsicher Rufnummern (z.B. Vodafone UltraCards), wie kann ich feststellen, in welchem Geraet welche SIM-Karte steckt?

MfG,
Andreas Siebert.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Andreas,

Yes, for iOS we can do that because these devices provide the information back into Sophos Mobile. The majority of Android devices do unfortunately not. Some do and many don’t. If Android devices provide ICCID and IMSI depends also on the mobile network provider. However, if it’s not provided we cannot do anything. An option for Android devices would be to check the phone number. In most cases, the phone number is bound to the SIM card and changes when the SIM card gets exchanged. 

I hope this helps. Cheers.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Andreas,

Yes, for iOS we can do that because these devices provide the information back into Sophos Mobile. The majority of Android devices do unfortunately not. Some do and many don’t. If Android devices provide ICCID and IMSI depends also on the mobile network provider. However, if it’s not provided we cannot do anything. An option for Android devices would be to check the phone number. In most cases, the phone number is bound to the SIM card and changes when the SIM card gets exchanged. 

I hope this helps. Cheers.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data