Android - How to enroll without Google Play Account

Hi, is there any documentation or "how-to" on how to enroll a phone without having to go to the Google Play Store? I wonder if this is possible, we have A LOT of phones here we want to use with Sopshos Mobile via Central, and i though we wouldn't need to enter account informations to "open" the Play Store on the phone.

Any help would be appreciated!

• Hi  

Installation of the Sophos Mobile control application on the mobiles phones is not possible without Google play account. 

Instead of that, you can use the Android enterprise scenario where you can use the managed google play account on all the phones and you can limit the application download on the phones.

Please refer to this document for Sophos mobile with Android Enterprise with Sophos central mobile.

• In reply to Jasmin:

Hi, thank you for all the support. Maybe you can help out again.

When i want to setup QR-Code enrollment it tells me this:

But i do have this task bundle created:

• In reply to Tobias Kriesel:

nevermin, it clearly states "Enroll" must not be part of the bundle, i read that the other way around.

• In reply to Tobias Kriesel:

Hi  

Yes, if you have a task bundle for QR code enrollment. The task bundle must have an Assign policy task for an Android Enterprise device policy and should not have enroll task. More information can be found in this link.