This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

App Protection also Locks Managed Playstore

Hello,

i want to define a policy where I am locking an app as a Admin using App protection. i don't want user to control that app. problem is when locking an aap  this policy also locks Managed Playstore. any idea.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

Would you please suggest whether you are using Sophos Central mobile or Sophos Mobile Control on-prem? 

I am assuming that you are using Android Enterprise to manage devices. You need to check the application group which is defined under the application protection policy in the Sophos Mobile as App protection will block all the applications mentioned in that application group.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Ex,app lock screen preventing the user interface of

Security Apps are managed by indicated: Accessibility  : 2 , settings restored to a single screen

interface with Wifi in setting : suggested turn off

settings on reboot restored Android app Store: 3 ,  

Maintain your security Apps for the privacy of

App ; Mobile NRC or equivalent  !

1. Ken A Wright: wrightakencom192.168.15.9Thanks, the topic of repeated signals opening at the tunnel, follow up with an RSS text msg. allows drafted entrance emails containing all number IP @ address to use them on over dead air removal serves emailed personal 192192.168.15.9 find a solution that will help with opening the API. 

VPN numbers are the same forum 

Up to play a tracking system from tunnel to tunnel traffic.  However, if the time element is to get more traffic then "Access the settings for Sophos Community."

• Ex,app lock screen preventing the user interface of

Security Apps are managed by indicated: Accessibility  : 2 , settings restored to a single screen

interface with Wifi in setting : suggested turn off

settings on reboot restored Android app Store: 3 ,  

Maintain your security Apps for the privacy of

App ; Mobile NRC or equivalent  !

1. Ken A Wright: wrightakencom192.168.15.9Thanks, the topic of repeated signals opening at the tunnel, follow up with an RSS text msg. allows drafted entrance emails containing all number IP @ address to use them on over dead air removal serves emailed personal 192192.168.15.9 find a solution that will help with opening the API. 

VPN numbers are the same forum 

Up to play a tracking system from tunnel to tunnel traffic.  However, if the time element is to get more traffic then "Access the settings for Sophos Community."

Children
No Data