This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Link checker stopped working

It seems with Android 10, Sophos is no longer listed as an option for default browser, so the link checker is inoperable. Anyone have a solution for this? Is there a way to report bugs?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

I have checked this with our team and seems that this is something which would require an in-depth investigation and hence I would request you to open a support case and PM me the case details. 

Shweta

Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids
  • I am experiencing the same problem. I don't have an enterprise license, so I'm not allowed to open a support case. This is a bug in the Sophos Mobile app.

I submitted the following support request but the support person directed me to this community forum. Can you provide a solution?

My support request:  Link checker in Sophos Mobile (now Intercept X for mobile) won't work because Intercept X does not appear in the Android system's list of available browser apps. In order to turn on link checker, I am instructed to select Intercept X as my default browser in Android settings. But Intercept X is not presented as an option there. The developer needs to properly register the app as a browser with the Android OS. This is Android version 10.

• I am experiencing the same problem. I don't have an enterprise license, so I'm not allowed to open a support case. This is a bug in the Sophos Mobile app.

I submitted the following support request but the support person directed me to this community forum. Can you provide a solution?

My support request:  Link checker in Sophos Mobile (now Intercept X for mobile) won't work because Intercept X does not appear in the Android system's list of available browser apps. In order to turn on link checker, I am instructed to select Intercept X as my default browser in Android settings. But Intercept X is not presented as an option there. The developer needs to properly register the app as a browser with the Android OS. This is Android version 10.

Children