This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How Do I suppress Google email warning popups

So I'm a new user to Sophos Mobile Control and have rolled it out to the 60 Android handsets in our organisation...

Things are working generally OK but there are  a few (seemingly obvious) things that I can't see to see how you do.

Obviously when I set the 60 handsets up I used a single corporate Gmail account, this worked fine, but the handsets keep getting warnings that they need to log into Gmail - again obviously my users don't know the Gmail details, nor should they, these are corporate phones that are locked down so end users can't fiddle with them.

I cannot seem to find a setting anywhere that suppresses these pop-up messages, in fact it would be nice to suppress all of them as we keep getting messages about extending battery-life as well

Has anyone successfully used this software to set up corporate phones or it more designed for home-user stuff?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • I have been unfit to figure out how to setup SMC on Android without the Google Account VT Dialer as you can't enroll a telephone until it has the administration customer on it, you can't put the customer on the telephone without downloading it from the App store and you can't get to the application store without enlisting each telephone with a Google account...

In the event that I'm wrong on that, at that point a well ordered guidance would be enormously refreshing

Children
No Data