This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Content manipulation and suspicious activity warning notifications

Hi,  Whenever I am connected to my home Wi-Fi network I getting a suspicious activity warning. When I click the details it says content manipulation. Description of this says content manipulation is where an attacker manipulates a websites contents causing you to perform harmful actions.  This allows them to do such things as bypass authentification or delete data. Whenever I get this warning it seems to also coincide with an ERR message I get on android that says connection interrupted a change in network detected. I get this when I click on a website briefly then it will continue on to the website. Anybody have any clue what is going on?  How to fix it? And if I can tell what or who has caused this?  Thanks in advance for any help, thoughts, opinions, feedback, etc.  Edit for info:  I am using sophos mobile security android that I installed from the play store.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • The same thing happening with me all of my devices are always connected to the one router at my home. But the fact is the warning doesn't show up on all of my devices this happens only on my android device. I don't know why, but one thing is for sure there's no issue with the router something's wrong with my android only.

What do you guys think?

Regards

ApkNerd

• The same thing happening with me all of my devices are always connected to the one router at my home. But the fact is the warning doesn't show up on all of my devices this happens only on my android device. I don't know why, but one thing is for sure there's no issue with the router something's wrong with my android only.

What do you guys think?

Regards

ApkNerd

Children