This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Install uploades apk Completly Fail

Hi All,

I am currently pushing out Managed Play Store apps and also need to push out bespoke apps uploaded to Sophos Central.

For the task bundle installing the bespoke apk's I am getting Completely failed. 

Hopefully I am missing something simple.

Thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Kamir,

Thank you for your response.

I am using Sophos Central to push out to a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 OS 7.0.

When I access the device using Devices > Show Device > Installed Apps > Install App, I have the option to install managed Playstore apps only. The bespoke app has been uploaded to Sophos Central and I have created a task bundle to install the app.

I have tried both Device > Actions > Transfer Task Bundle > Bespoke app bundle > Selected Device and also Configure > Android > Task Bundle > Bespoke app bundle> Transfer > Selected Device

Both methods return Accepted then Completely Failed as statuses in the devices task tab. I am sure that I should be able to push out both Managed Playstore and hosted apps.

• Hi Kamir,

Thank you for your response.

I am using Sophos Central to push out to a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 OS 7.0.

When I access the device using Devices > Show Device > Installed Apps > Install App, I have the option to install managed Playstore apps only. The bespoke app has been uploaded to Sophos Central and I have created a task bundle to install the app.

I have tried both Device > Actions > Transfer Task Bundle > Bespoke app bundle > Selected Device and also Configure > Android > Task Bundle > Bespoke app bundle> Transfer > Selected Device

Both methods return Accepted then Completely Failed as statuses in the devices task tab. I am sure that I should be able to push out both Managed Playstore and hosted apps.

Children
No Data