This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Update Version 8.5.2765 Broke The Leftside Navigation Menu (Android Lollipop 5.0.2)

After Sophos Mobile Security was updated to version 8.5.2765 in my Android 5.0.2 device (Mobile Model: Swipe Elite Plus; Country: India), I am unable to access any of the items under the Navigation Menu on the left.

I am unable to access any items listed under Live Protection, Security Tools or Miscellaneous. When I select any item (for example: Settings), a screen overlay message pops up, which says

" You can use this feature as soon as the database has been initialized. This might take a minute. "

I have tried the following, with no success:

1) Waited for more than a hour for the said database to initialize

2) Closed and opened the app.

3) Cleared the App's cache.

4) Switched Off/On my phone.

5) Verified Sophos still has Device Administrator privileges.

6) Verified Accessibility Service is ON for Sophos.

7) Verified Sophos is selected under "Apps with Usage Access"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

Siva

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • There is another log file named com.sophos.smsec.trace.sophos.log.

This file is 6.3 MB large, whereas your website restricts upload file sizes to 1024 KB.

I am unable to copy+paste the content in a reply either. It has a total of 59,608 lines. I am able to paste it in a reply, but clicking the Post button in the reply page is taking a very long time without success.

Children