This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

"App-Datenintegrität korrumpiert" - Was nun?

Seit ein paar Tagen bekomme ich von der Sophos Mobile Security in unregelmäßigen Abständen und nicht nachvollziehbarem Zusammenhang eine Fehlermeldung mit dem Titel "App-Datenintegrität korrumpiert". Die vollständige Fehlermeldung nach dem Titel im lautet: "Einige Daten im Datenspeicher der App "Sophos Mobile Security" wurden möglicherweise manipuliert. Bitte setzen Sie gespeicherte Daten auf Werkseinstellungen zurück oder deinstallieren Sie dieses Paket sofort und installieren Sie das Paket aus Google Play." Dann folgen zwei Auswahlmöglichkeiten zum anklicken: "Daten zurücksetzen" und "Deinstallieren"

Meine Fragen:

Ich habe die Sophos-App vor Jahren installiert und immer aktuell gehalten, um mein Smartphone gegen Angriffe zu schützen. Offenbar hat diese App sich nicht einmal selbst schützen können. Wie kann es passieren, dass Daten (dieser App) korrumpiert werden?

Ich benutze die App u. a. zur Zwei-Faktor-Authentifizierung (2FA) für diverse Accounts. Bei einem Zurücksetzen oder Deinstallieren der App würden sämtliche Einträge verloren. Gibt es eine Alternative zum Zurücksetzen bzw Deinstallieren? Ein Back-up oder Export der Einstellungen und Eintragungen habe ich nicht gefunden.

Hardware- und Software-Info: Samsung Galaxy S4, GT-I9505, Android-Version 4.4.2, Sophos Mobile Security 8.1.2669 (21)

English Translation by Google Translate:

For a few days now, I have received an error message from Sophos Mobile Security at irregular intervals and in an incomprehensible context titled "App data integrity corrupts". The full error message after the title in reads: "Some data in the data store of the" Sophos Mobile Security "app may have been compromised, please reset stored data to factory settings or uninstall this package immediately and install the package from Google Play." Then follow two options to click: "Reset data" and "Uninstall"

My questions:

I installed the Sophos app years ago and kept it up-to-date to protect my smartphone against attacks. Apparently, this app can not even protect itself. How can it happen that data (this app) are corrupted?

I use the app u. a. for two-factor authentication (2FA) for various accounts. Resetting or uninstalling the app would cause all entries to be lost. Is there an alternative to reset or uninstall? A back-up or export of the settings and entries I did not find.

Hardware and Software Info: Samsung Galaxy S4, GT-I9505, Android Version 4.4.2, Sophos Mobile Security 8.1.2669 (21)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Msr, 

The only possible cause for this error is that something might have gone wrong during an app update or the system might have got the wrong data into the storage. Unfortunately, The only way to get the app back to work is by reinstalling it or by resetting the data.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Msr, 

The only possible cause for this error is that something might have gone wrong during an app update or the system might have got the wrong data into the storage. Unfortunately, The only way to get the app back to work is by reinstalling it or by resetting the data.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data