This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How much effective the Sophos is help android Mobile security?

Hi i am new to here. I dont know about sophos. I would like to know abouot Sophos. How much effective the Sophos is help android Mobile security? 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Amal, 

What is the Sophos product you are using? Am assuming that you are using Sophos Mobile Security. 

Sophos Mobile Security protects your Android device without compromising performance or battery life. Real-time synchronization with SophosLabs ensures that your mobile device is always protected from the latest malware and online threats – just like with our enterprise products.

Please refer the article Sophos Mobile Security for Android.

Let me know if this helps resolve your query.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Amal, 

What is the Sophos product you are using? Am assuming that you are using Sophos Mobile Security. 

Sophos Mobile Security protects your Android device without compromising performance or battery life. Real-time synchronization with SophosLabs ensures that your mobile device is always protected from the latest malware and online threats – just like with our enterprise products.

Please refer the article Sophos Mobile Security for Android.

Let me know if this helps resolve your query.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data