This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Secure Mail not opening on iOS devices.

We've had several iOS devices in the last two days where users are complaining that after they enter their password, they just get the rotating circle and "Please wait."  It continues for a long time and then app seems to close.

Restarting the device doesn't seem to help all the time.

Trouble at home and at the office.  Tried with wifi on and off.  Confirmed user can get to websites.  Both are Sprint users, if that makes any difference.

Any idea what could be causing this and how to fix it.  A secure mail app is no good if users can't access their mail/calendar/contacts when they need to.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Did you find a solution for that?

We have 3 SMC customers and it happens all the time with specific users. If I connect my device to them I have no problems and everything keeps working, even after weeks.

My solution is resetting the container password, but thats no good solution for the endusers.

Gruß / Regards,

Kevin
    Sophos CE/CA (XG+UTM), Gold Partner

• Did you find a solution for that?

We have 3 SMC customers and it happens all the time with specific users. If I connect my device to them I have no problems and everything keeps working, even after weeks.

My solution is resetting the container password, but thats no good solution for the endusers.

Gruß / Regards,

Kevin
    Sophos CE/CA (XG+UTM), Gold Partner

Children