This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Self Service Portal Gerät einrichten

Guten Tag 

Ich habe Server version: 6.0.5 (rev 5423) installiert.

Nun habe ich das Self Service Portal konfiguriert und alle verfügbaren Funktionen für den User zugelassen.

Zudem habe ich per LDAP mit einem Active Directory verbunden.

Wenn ich mich nun mit einem User vom AD auf dem Self Service Portal anmelde, kommt die Meldung:

"Sie können kein neues Gerät registrieren." 

Was muss ich ändern, dass User ihre eigenen Geräte einrichten können?

Danke

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi David,

this issue can have several causes.
    To successfully register a device via the Self Service Portal, please make sure that
    1. the "Maximum number of devices" is not set to "None" in the "Configuration" tab at "System | Setup | Self Service Portal"
    2. a platform is enabled within the "Group settings" tab at "System | Setup | Self Service Portal"

Best regards
    Stefan
  • Dear Stefan
    My problem is not solved.
    The first step I have done.
    In the "Group settings" I made a new group:
    directory group = CN=SMC_Admins,OU=USERS,OU=MURI,OU=TEST\+CIE AG,DC=ipa,DC=lan (all user are in this OU)
    agreement text = active
    Concluding text = active
    Android = I made a own Group
    IOS = I made a own Group

The error on the SSP is still "Sie können kein neues Gerät registrieren."

Is something wrong?

Kind regards
    David
  • Hi David,

to me this still sounds as if there is no mobile platform activated for your Group settings.
    Are the checkboxes for iOS, Android and Windows Phone enabled and have you configured a task bundle which should be deployed via SSP?

For testing purposes maybe you should configure the "Default" group setting as well and see if you are then able to register a device.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you raise a support request and provide a set of SMC server logs to support for analysis.

Best regards
    Stefan