This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Restrict website or monitor browsing history in mobile phone possible?

Hi All,

1. Is this possibke in Sophos mobile control? 

2. Any other sophos product that does that in cellphones?

3. Any third party softare that can be used with SMC?

:29605

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • We are currently working on a next releaseof Sophos Mobile Security, version 2.0. If it gets managed by SMC (which is an add-on option to SMC), it will also deliver web filtering on Android.

In case the user browses to a website with malware of phishing, he/she will get notified about this and redirected to another page. There will be also an option to kill the browser in such cases for maximum security

Best regards

Thomas

:29673
  • I need a reverse order to any third party software update available in )SMC. ( S9-G960W Galaxy Tab in app purchases are not limited by link Gaurd in chatroom mode for a extensive search engine which can be done with SMS link between paired with chrome synced to Sophos Security extensions to dating sites notifications ?
    1. Ken A Wright: wrightakencom192.168.15.9Thanks, the topic of repeated signals opening at the tunnel, follow up with an RSS text msg. allows drafted entrance emails containing all number IP @ address to use them on over dead air removal serves emailed personal 192192.168.15.9 find a solution that will help with opening the API. 

VPN numbers are the same forum 

Up to play a tracking system from tunnel to tunnel traffic.  However, if the time element is to get more traffic then "Access the settings for Sophos Community."

• Hi  

It'll be more helpful if you can explain the issue more in-depth? Please also that what do you want to achieve and what exactly the issue you are facing while doing that.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Jasmine was this analysis on SM S correctly contained a link Gaurd ? If the seeker has allotted to an online alert seek to be advised to be outside Apps that have purchase protection for the mailbox in my case "Moderate to a Dating sites " OR conclusive statements to my financial -- contributed -- assisted by 3rd party app -- SMC "Contain" feedback on - short - message- service- subject - sentence - ascribed to__C _ SMC __link checker , sophos X Interceptor paired with browser Default settings to the public domain Sup.administraitor has been a security issue and change is getting some solid results in my Data provider ? I hope that this will be sufficient to set up .... back story Jasmine *I had a good result* public service is the article C for? Jasmine elaborate on SMC for me ?
    1. Ken A Wright: wrightakencom192.168.15.9Thanks, the topic of repeated signals opening at the tunnel, follow up with an RSS text msg. allows drafted entrance emails containing all number IP @ address to use them on over dead air removal serves emailed personal 192192.168.15.9 find a solution that will help with opening the API. 

VPN numbers are the same forum 

Up to play a tracking system from tunnel to tunnel traffic.  However, if the time element is to get more traffic then "Access the settings for Sophos Community."

• Hi  

Thank you for your reply.

Would you please suggest whether you are using Sophos Central Mobile or Sophos Mobile product and also please suggest if you are referring to any particular article?

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link