This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Supervised Apple TV

Hi there,

quick question to all of you - is the management of Apple TVs possible with Sophos Mobile Control? I guess not but the release notes to 9.6. might suggest otherwise (disable device sleep e.g. tvOS)

I was not able to find any other information on this. You might be able to help me wth this.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

It is not possible to manage Apple TVs via Sophos Mobile control. You can choose to add iOS and tvOS devices to Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager using Apple Configurator, even if the devices weren’t purchased directly from Apple, an Apple Authorized Reseller or an authorized cellular carrier. When you set up a device that has been manually enrolled, it behaves like any other enrolled device, with mandatory supervision and mobile device management (MDM) enrollment. Please vote for already raised feature request from here

Shweta

Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Hi  

It is not possible to manage Apple TVs via Sophos Mobile control. You can choose to add iOS and tvOS devices to Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager using Apple Configurator, even if the devices weren’t purchased directly from Apple, an Apple Authorized Reseller or an authorized cellular carrier. When you set up a device that has been manually enrolled, it behaves like any other enrolled device, with mandatory supervision and mobile device management (MDM) enrollment. Please vote for already raised feature request from here

Shweta

Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids
Children