This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SMC 9.5 IOS - car bluetooth vs. company contacts secure area

Hi *,

I hope anyone can help me about the following problem.

I implemented the new MDM solution in our company, based on a SMC server with the version 9.5.

I configured the DEP and VApp Process and the rollout of the IOS based and standardized devices runs flawless (email, workspace, EWS Notification etc.etc.),

but currently I have a "process" problem, which I cant solve.

My manager told me that the "secure company contacts" (name, nickname, phone number e.g.) were not resolved and / or synchronized with his car by bluetooth.

Currently he have to call the customers via smartphone and not with his "car entertainment system"...

Under this directive I created a new SMC Email container baseline for this device with the exception "The device has the permission to export the contacts to the device",

but this baseline doesnt work (?!?).

The IOS device told me (only one time, after that the swicth is grayed out) that Sophos Secure Mail has no access permissions the export the contacts to the device.

Every switch in the IOS device under "Configuartion/Privacy/Contacts" and / or "Configuration/EMail (Sophos)/Contacts" is enabled.

Any advices for me? How do you solve this "problem" in your company....!?

BR Paddy

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children