We'd love to hear about it! Click here to go to the product suggestion community
i tried to change a cert within 9.5.2 -
Proceeded this: https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/122559
1. Wizard, Import, Webconsole, detect certs, deleted old ones.
2. Restarted server, I get Error 2033 within SMC Control Agent (iOS)
3. Restarted Mobile Terminal, no change
4. like 1. I renerated self signed cert - and afters this I i imported (goto Number 1) - and after this replace with official cert.
All did not help - i reverted my snapsot an I hope you'll have a solution for me. I have 2 weeks to go with the old cert - perhaps someone other has tried to renew/replace the SSL Server cert with SMC 9.5.2 running on Windows Datacenter 2016.
Webbrowser opens console without error.
In reply to Joerg Krause:
time is running and we are getting a severe problem - this week is already finished - please provide information how to fix this issue manually. This could be like this:
1. Please install SMC from scratch
2. Import Database
3. Use SQL script to delete old cert
Sophos: we are waiting for you, it is mission critical! I opend a support ticket - very sad there is no support. I detected this bug which is a shop stopper when your cert will expire/revoced.
In reply to TillLober:
Please PM us your Case number which is currently open with the Sophos Support.
In reply to Jasmin:
Done - thank you!
Hi to all, hi Sophos,
I can confirm that your implemented fix within the backend now works - for all here: no update of local environment is neccessary.
For me it's closed, I think other here are also happy to proceed.
Hi to everybody!
I can confirm, that it works in our environment too. I did not have to do anything on the local installation.
Thx for fixing :D
...I just wonder: What was the problem and how could you (Sophos) fix it?