This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to send task to multiple devices in Sophos Mobile

We recently had our Sophos Mobile server upgraded to v 9.0.6 (from 8.6) and we can no longer send tasks to multiple devices. As a simple example, if I select Devices at the left to display all devices and then use some filters to create my list of devices to work with I then select the check box a the top left to select all devices on that particular page. I would then click for page two at the bottom of the page then select the top check box again to select all devices on that page and so on until I have selected all filtered devices on all pages. If I then click Action and select Refresh Data then the task is ONLY generated for the last page where I selected all devices. All the other devices on the preceding pages do not receive the task.  This never happened in v8.6 where the task was sent to all devices on all pages.

This also happens in other parts of the system where lists of devices are generated and it is making it a real pain for our day to day work.

Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour or have any suggestions on what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance

Nicky

This thread was automatically locked due to age.