This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

email migration, new AD email attribute - need to mass update all objects in SMC

hi, we are currently going through an email migration, objects in SMC can be updated to pull through the new Email attribute on a per device basis manually, is it possible to mass update all devices per customer container so all devices with a specified container update from the new email attribute stored in Microsoft AD?

thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hi  

I have discussed this with my support team and found that there is no automatic way which can simply update the updated information in the Sophos Mobile Control On-Prim but there is another way which can do this for you one time.

We have a document which configures LDAP connection to the Sophos Mobile Control. In that document, just modify the last name and go through the installer and then revert back the changes one more time after saving the older settings. After reverting the changes, it should update all the user's information in the Sophos Mobile Control.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

Children