This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Aufwandschätzung einer Ersteinrichtung von Sophos Mobile in Central bei 25 Geräten

Hello together,

I have to install Sophos Mobile in Central for a Customer completely new. There will be About 25 devices of different Kinds (apple and Android).

Our Customer want to have an estimated efford, how Long i will Need. Could you tell me your average Hours or days you Need to install, configure and enroll the devices.

Thanks for your support and your Knowledge.

Roman

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello,

This depends on the functionality that has to be included. What are the expectations of your customer? Have you ever worked with Sophos Central and Sophos Mobile Control? Device owner mode or container mode? Are different user groups needed? Do the users need additional support? How many apps have to be included? Is email used and how is it connected?

Lots of questions which makes it very difficult to answer your question.

Regards, Jelle

Sophos XG210-HA (SFOS 18.0.4) on SG210 appliances with Sandstorm and 1x AP55
    Sophos Central with Intercept X Advanced, Device Encryption, Phish Threat, Mobile Control Advanced

If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hello,

thanks for your quick answer. Exactly These Questions I asked our Sales man.

To my experience. Yes i already worked with Sophos Central and Sophos Mobile, but never installed it for a Customer completely new. I just had the Certified Engineer for Sophos Mobile and Sophos Central but never configured it for a new costumer. But I already changed some configurations of a Sophos Mobile Customer from us.

I think there will be sure About 3 or 4 Groups.

After getting the Information I will Reply and hope on a short message from you.

• Hello,

thanks for your quick answer. Exactly These Questions I asked our Sales man.

To my experience. Yes i already worked with Sophos Central and Sophos Mobile, but never installed it for a Customer completely new. I just had the Certified Engineer for Sophos Mobile and Sophos Central but never configured it for a new costumer. But I already changed some configurations of a Sophos Mobile Customer from us.

I think there will be sure About 3 or 4 Groups.

After getting the Information I will Reply and hope on a short message from you.

Children
No Data