Secure E-Mail Auto-Complete

Hello,

since a few days its not longer possible to use auto complete when typing an E-Mail-Address in Secure E-Mail-App.

When entering the first letters of an E-Mail-Address the suggestion is shown but when i try to select it nothing happens.

Is there any option in Mobile Control i have to check? A few days ago it worked properly.

• Hi  

Could you please confirm the version of the Sophos Mobile control version you are using? I will be replicating the issue at my end as well and let you know the output. However, could you confirm if you are facing this to any specific device? 

• In reply to Shweta:

Hello ,

Sophos Mobile is on Version: 9.0.2 (rev 16500)

Mobile Control App is on Version: 9.0.3446

Secure E-Mail App is on Version: 6.11.1

i'm facing this issue on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S10 with Android 9 - Device-Owner and Profile-Owner mode.

Regards

• In reply to hellm00d:

Hi  

I have tried to reproduce this issue on my device, but unfortunately, it is not reproducible. I would request you to create a support case to get this investigated for you. 

• In reply to Shweta:

Hello ,

i've opened a support case [#9215528].

It figured out that the issue occurs at v. 6.11.1 of Sophos Secure E-Mail. Users running v. 6.9.1 doesn't have this problem.

• In reply to hellm00d:

Hi  

Thank you for providing the case details and for the troubleshooting done at your end to narrow down the version having the issue. I will be keeping an eye on the case created and let you know if anything is required from your end.