This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

change ports 80/443 to connect from the internet to the Sophos Mobile Server?

Is it possible to change ports 80/443 to connect from the internet to the Sophos Mobile Server?

The problem i have is, that i forward these ports from the router to firewall (utm).

I have 2 services which use that port 443.

1. email-sync with exchange.

2. sophos mobile (sync, webinterface...)

I made a DNAT rule in my UTM to forward 443 from router to sophos mobile server

that worked. my mobile phone synched and i could connect to sophos mobile webinterface

But the email-sync from exchange server to the mobile phones does not work anymore.

Any ideas? Thanks for help.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Alexander,

I do not believe it is possible to change ports 80/443 on the Sophos Mobile server.  Even if we could, we would somehow have to get the applications on mobile devices to use this port as well.  I believe you will need to get another public IP from your ISP to get both Sophos Mobile Server and Exchange to work.  Alternatively you can switch over to Sophos Central Mobile where Sophos hosts the server for you.

• Hi Alexander,

I do not believe it is possible to change ports 80/443 on the Sophos Mobile server.  Even if we could, we would somehow have to get the applications on mobile devices to use this port as well.  I believe you will need to get another public IP from your ISP to get both Sophos Mobile Server and Exchange to work.  Alternatively you can switch over to Sophos Central Mobile where Sophos hosts the server for you.

Children
No Data