This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with APP deployment with Sophos Mobile Control

Hello,

I try with the Sophos Central Console (Cloud) to update all our Android mobile with the latest version of Sophos Mobile Control. (9.0.3394).

I put the APK on the console and I send it on our mobile with the console.

On 90% of our mobile it's OK, but for some mobile we have an Sophos error on the console : "total error" with some code (like 5,82).

For some of this, others applications could be update/install/delete but not "sophos mobile control (update)". For other, we can do nothing on mobile but the console "see" correctly the mobile.

I don't have the "exactly" error who no permit to install/desinstall on the mobile, so it's impossible to know what to do.

If someone have details of all "Sophos total error" or could help me.

Thanks.

Regards,

Philippe

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • More... when I look the "phone properties" on the sophos console, I see this ?

smc_app.version 9.0.3394

So I don't understand why I see this on the "install applications"...

Sophos Mobile Control 7.0.2815

What information is true ?

Thanks.

• Hi  

It would be great if you can provide us with the exact error code/message. There is user interaction required when a new application is pushed to the devices. Can you make sure that the users of these devices complied and accepted the installation? 

Thanks,
    Yashraj Singha
    Manager | Global Community Support
    Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation | @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question, please use the "Verify Answer" button.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
  • No, there are no actions to be execute on mobile.

example of error  :

synchronisation on a mobile is OK (task on sophos console)

When I try to send an install, I have a "total error" :  Temps d’attente des résultats dépassé (error code 5)

When I look on "sophos console : application install" the version of application : I see 7.0.2815. When I look on "mobile properties", I have "smc_app.version : 9.0.3394"

So, I can't install/desinstall something, I don't see the correct version on "application install", but on sophos consol "mobile properties", it's OK.

I have also some other code error, but I have this problem describe on some mobile phone with different Android OS.

Thanks.

Regards,

Philippe

• No, there are no actions to be execute on mobile.

example of error  :

synchronisation on a mobile is OK (task on sophos console)

When I try to send an install, I have a "total error" :  Temps d’attente des résultats dépassé (error code 5)

When I look on "sophos console : application install" the version of application : I see 7.0.2815. When I look on "mobile properties", I have "smc_app.version : 9.0.3394"

So, I can't install/desinstall something, I don't see the correct version on "application install", but on sophos consol "mobile properties", it's OK.

I have also some other code error, but I have this problem describe on some mobile phone with different Android OS.

Thanks.

Regards,

Philippe

Children