Sophos Central Endpoint and SEC: Computers fail/hang on boot after the Microsoft Windows April 9, 2019 update. Please follow knowledge base article 133945

Learn about the Benefits of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Turn your MFA on now!

Problem with APP deployment with Sophos Mobile Control

Hello,

I try with the Sophos Central Console (Cloud) to update all our Android mobile with the latest version of Sophos Mobile Control. (9.0.3394).

I put the APK on the console and I send it on our mobile with the console.

On 90% of our mobile it's OK, but for some mobile we have an Sophos error on the console : "total error" with some code (like 5,82).

For some of this, others applications could be update/install/delete but not "sophos mobile control (update)". For other, we can do nothing on mobile but the console "see" correctly the mobile.

I don't have the "exactly" error who no permit to install/desinstall on the mobile, so it's impossible to know what to do.

If someone have details of all "Sophos total error" or could help me.

Thanks.

Regards,

Philippe

• More... when I look the "phone properties" on the sophos console, I see this ?

smc_app.version 9.0.3394

So I don't understand why I see this on the "install applications"...

Sophos Mobile Control 7.0.2815

What information is true ?

Thanks.

• In reply to Philippe BRUNZIN:

Hi  

It would be great if you can provide us with the exact error code/message. There is user interaction required when a new application is pushed to the devices. Can you make sure that the users of these devices complied and accepted the installation? 

• In reply to Yashraj:

No, there are no actions to be execute on mobile.

example of error  :

synchronisation on a mobile is OK (task on sophos console)

When I try to send an install, I have a "total error" :  Temps d’attente des résultats dépassé (error code 5)

When I look on "sophos console : application install" the version of application : I see 7.0.2815. When I look on "mobile properties", I have "smc_app.version : 9.0.3394"

So, I can't install/desinstall something, I don't see the correct version on "application install", but on sophos consol "mobile properties", it's OK.

I have also some other code error, but I have this problem describe on some mobile phone with different Android OS.

Thanks.

Regards,

Philippe

For another mobile phone, I have this error :

15 mars 2019 13:28 Une erreur générale s’est produite. -82

Échec total

Thanks.

Regards,

Hello,

I have also this problem, so if someone have an idea.

Thanks.

More... when I look the "phone properties" on the sophos console, I see this ?

smc_app.version 9.0.3394

So I don't understand why I see this on the "install applications"...

Sophos Mobile Control 7.0.2815

What information is true ?

Thanks.

Hi  

At this point in time, I would suggest you open an investigation by creating a support ticket with us as this requires in-depth analysis.

• In reply to Yashraj:

OK thanks.

I created a case.

Regards,

Philippe