This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Adding Contacts and keep them syncronized from exchange

Hello, 

i got a question, what are your solutions of adding your contacts into the phone? 

We would like to add them primary into the Mail container, keep them syncronized and show the calling ID when getting called. 

Seeing the ID is possible (you sadly need to activate it on the phone settings itself). it only shows the contacts you have actually saved in your own adress book. 

We are working with the Global Adressbook, on Windows you can easily see the Adressbook in Outlook,  but i cant find any solutions to implement them into the user profiles Contacts in secure mail.

The only way i found out, is to click on your own contacts and first you see just the contacts you created manually. then click on the search bar and search for the contact. then you click on "search in global Adressbook" and it shows just the searched contact and you can save it to your own adressbook. So its just 1 contact out of 200+ you saved in and its not syncronized with the global adressbook... 

there needs to be an solution or workaround, right? 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data