This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can i restore iphone from icloud after Sophos install

Hi guys

I have a load of iPhone which i have installed the Sophos mobile control app. Obviously, to do i had to wipe each iPhone as using Apple configurator it has to wipe the device before the phone is "supervised" and the Sophos management has been installed. 

My question is this... can I restore a backup from the icloud without having to reset the phone as this takes the supervised mode away and therefore is no longer managed by Sophos??

Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • re tested this a number of times and each time the device ends up as supervised after the icloud restore, yes its not enrolled in MDM after the restore but the device is supervised and restored from backup. once restored it just needs manually adding to the MDM server.;

• re tested this a number of times and each time the device ends up as supervised after the icloud restore, yes its not enrolled in MDM after the restore but the device is supervised and restored from backup. once restored it just needs manually adding to the MDM server.;

Children
No Data