This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Migrate DEP Devices between MDM Solutions. AirWatch to Sophos

I had about 20 iPads enrolled in DEP with our AirWatch environment.

I have successfully connected our Apple DEP account to the new Sophos Mobile environment and transferred the serial numbers via the DEP site.

What is the next step to get the existing supervised iPads to take our Sophos policies and become associated with Sophos DEP??

The iPad I need to be enrolled can be factory reset if necessary but when I do this nothing happens. I just noticed a place for a default DEP profile and am trying that now. Does any one have experience with this type of migration? I need to get these existing iPads in to supervised mode. 

* We do not use AD sync and I know that means only Sophos Central users can login to DEP managed devices but for these purposes that should be fine as they are multi-user iPads and only IT support folks will be setting them up. 

thanks, 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

Yes, you have to create Apple DEP profile within Sophos Mobile. Within the Apple DEP portal, you have to assign the devices to the Sophos Mobile Server and then synchronize the devices into the Sophos Mobile Server. Then you have to assign Apple DEP profile to the device.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi  

Yes, you have to create Apple DEP profile within Sophos Mobile. Within the Apple DEP portal, you have to assign the devices to the Sophos Mobile Server and then synchronize the devices into the Sophos Mobile Server. Then you have to assign Apple DEP profile to the device.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data