This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

iOS - iPhone is not auto-locking. iPhone can be opened up to 1 hour after first login. Max Auto-Lock set at 3 min, and Max grace period for device lock set at 5 minutes.

We are having issues enforcing auto-lock on iOS devices.  I have verified that Maximum Auto-Lock (in minutes) is set to 3, and Maximum grace period for device lock set at 5 min.  Neither of these settings are working.  I have included screenshots of the SMC settings, and the resulting iPhone setting.  I have removed the password policy from the iPhone, and pushed it back, issue persist.  I verified SMC app was version 8, iPhone is running iOS 11.4.1.  I un-enrolled the device and enrolled again, issue persist.  I have several phones that have been enrolled for years if not many months all the sudden have the ability to choose up to 1 hour before lock.  There is no pattern to the issue, it’s happening on iOS 11.4, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE.  Not everyone has the 1 hour option, my device is set to immediately, and I have no other options to increase the auto-lock time.  We use the same profiles and policy’s for all the devices.   Please advise?  This is a major loss prevention issue, these phones need to lock after 5 minutes.  Please let me know how to resolve?  Thank you. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data