This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bypass Login on Apple DEP Devices (Sophos Central Mobile)

Hi all,

New to the forum, so if I'm in the wrong area or something is a miss, please let me know.

Bit of backstory, i am trialling the new Sophos Central and we are looking at migrating our on premise MDM to central MDM, however i have noticed when i try set up our DEP devices teh device is coming up asking for credentials, i believe this is so Sophos can assign the user to the device. However we have alot of generic devices that need setting up and on premise we do this once the device is enrolled.

so what i am asking is there any way to bypass the initial login page on the actual device during set up, or do i have to put credentials in there to continue the setup?

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Jamie, 

Unfortunately, it is not possible in Central at the moment, but it will be changed after the next update. The next Central update is expected to be released next month. Please follow us here and on Twitter for more updates regarding the updates and release notes. 

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.