This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Apple Configurator Sophos URL

Please can anybody tell me were i find the sophos  web url that I need to input into the Apple conifigurator thanks.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi i had this issue and getting apple devices to pair with configurator 2 software.

Finally got it done but had to wait for an update within the sophos central ad mobile software.

i found the url under Device Groups you see an auto enrollment url in the settings. 

With apple configurator tho i found that the device had to go through 3 or 4 tries before the sophos mobile took control and installed. 

• Hi i had this issue and getting apple devices to pair with configurator 2 software.

Finally got it done but had to wait for an update within the sophos central ad mobile software.

i found the url under Device Groups you see an auto enrollment url in the settings. 

With apple configurator tho i found that the device had to go through 3 or 4 tries before the sophos mobile took control and installed. 

Children
No Data