This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ios Wifi profile for EAP-TLS - where to upload certificate?

trying to setup a wifi profile, i need to confirm ios Wifi profile for EAP TLS, when i attempt to save it, it errors and asks for a certificate, can anyone tell me where to upload to certificate as there are no upload options on the wifi profile config page. screen shots attached.

we have SCEP that pull the certificate to the device which is checked by a 3rd party system.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Andrew ,

First you need to add the Certificate under the "Client Certificate" on the same profile which you are creating for Wifi under IOS Profile , then we need to create the Wifi prpfile

1. Create iOS Profile
    2. Add Configuration for Client Certificate and upload the PK12 and click Apply
    3. Add Configuration for WiFi
    4. Set WiFi Security Type to any of the below:
     - WEP (Enterprise)
     - WPA/WPA2 (Enterprise)
     - Any (Enterprise)

You can proceed further on the configuration.

Let me know this helped you query.

• thanks i have now resolved this, there is no upload on the profiles so cant upload any certs, no certs was needed to upload as we are using SCEP to install a cert on the device.

you had to bundle the SCEP config and and the wifi config into the same ios profile once they are bundled together in the same profile you can then select the certificate on the authentication tab.