This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bug or Feature ? - Sophos Mobile Control/Sophos Central - Edit Phone Name - phone number dissapears

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature..to me it's a bug.  When you click edit on the device - the phone number is displayed but once you hit edit the phone number disappears and you have to find it and key it in.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Phreeze,

You are correct in that when you hit edit, the phone number is replaced by an empty fill box. This is if you have the intention to change the phone number. If you don't, you do not need to refill the empty box with the correct number. Simply leave it blank. Pressing save or back maintains the phone number that was previously there.

Cheers,
    Karlos

Karlos
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.
  • Hi Phreeze,

You are correct in that when you hit edit, the phone number is replaced by an empty fill box. This is if you have the intention to change the phone number. If you don't, you do not need to refill the empty box with the correct number. Simply leave it blank. Pressing save or back maintains the phone number that was previously there.

Cheers,
    Karlos

Karlos
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.
Children
No Data