This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Two android tablet locked

Good morning, I am currently managing 8 Samsung LTE tablet with Sophos Mobile control.

For two devices, after normal enrolling through QR Code scan and profile application from the managing portal, I have made something wrong; they are displayed as "Not managed" on the Mobile Control portal, but I am unable to unlock/remove the client on the tablets.

For the first one, I have wrongly sent "Set to not managed" command from the portal (normally I send "Unenroll" command if I need to unlock the devices)

For the second one, I pushed on "Cancel registration" button on the client.

Result is the same, on both tablets the applied protection profile is still applied, on the portal I still see the two devices but they are in "Not managed" state. On the portal I have only three actions available for the two tablets:

1) Enroll

2) Set to "Not managed" (whereby they are just not managed)

3) Delete

I have tried to enroll the devices again, I receive on my email the new enroll credentials+ QR Code, but I don't know how to register again from the locked tablets, they seems both to be still registered.

So, in other words, I am completely stuck at this point.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

This thread was automatically locked due to age.