This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Guide - Corporate Browser for Intranet (via UTM WAF through SMC in internal network)

Helo,

I can not find a detailed guide, how to manage access from iPhone (or Android) to company intranet sites.

Our SMC (6.1.) is positioned in private internal network, behind UTM and WAF in DMZ in public network. Therefore can SMC reach all internal intranet seits. Intranet sites havent public URLs, there can be accessed within private network.

How can I tunnel a Secure Corporate Browser to reach this intranet sites?

PS
Corporate Secure E-Mail and Secure Workspace are already definded on SMC and running fine.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Has anybody an idea, how to reach internal websites (intranet) through sophos corporate browser?

Does this issue pre-request a VPN profile for a phone, or can device automaticaly operate in internal network, cause SMC also operating in same internal network. (from SMC I can reach our intranet sites, is in the same network)

Any advice?

• Hi, did you ever solve this issue?
    I am able to connect via IP to internal webservers, but not via internal DNS record. That's bad for those sites, that shouldn't be reachable external anymore (OWA) after implementing the secure mail container app.

Gruß / Regards,

Kevin
    Sophos CE/CA (XG+UTM), Gold Partner

• yes, I solved it.

I went to new BlackBerry UEM (MDM from Blackberry) and there is this subject solved as Default.

There is not need to open Firewall or public your internal sites or Exchange, BlackBerry managed it as Proxy through it self